Another special PCSA treat is offered to government officials and employees!
The National Museum is giving FREE ENTRANCE to the Museum of the Filipino People, all its national art galleries, planetariums, and branch museums nationwide!
Just present your valid government employee ID to avail of this special PCSA promo.
For more information, check out CSC Announcement No. 53, s. 2014.
Free MRT/LRT/Pasig River Ferry Service Rides
The Metro Rail Transit (MRT), Light Rail Transit Authority (LRTA), and the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) will provide free rides in the MRT-3, LRT Lines 1&2, and Pasig River Ferry Services (PRFS) for all government employees on September 19, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Valid government IDs are required for the boarding passes. For more information, see CSC Announcement No. 51, s. 2014. on the CSC website.
To all Fun Run Participants:
Please take note of the advisory below from CSC-NCR:
FUN RUN ADVISORY FROM CSC-NCR
Rules and regulations:
- Participants must check-in at the starting line at least 15 minutes before the gun start.
- Each Race Category has a designated assembly area.
- Race bib must be worn at all times during the race.
- The organizer’s decision is final.
- No change of race category.
- Race bib number is strictly non-transferable.
- Let us take care of the surroundings. Do not harm and step on the plants and do not litter.
- Street parking is strictly prohibited. Vehicles parked along the streets will be towed at owner’s expense.
Water and First Aid Stations:
- Drinking water is provided in six (6) water stations along the route and at the Bayshore Avenue.
- Although drinking cups are provided, runners are encouraged to bring water bottles for refilling at the water stations to do our share in helping the environment.
- Ambulance and Medical Aide Teams are stationed along the route and at the Bayshore Avenue.
- Portalets are provided. (see map)
- Baggage deposit/areas per category are available at the starting point.
- Organizers assume no responsibility for items checked-in at the baggage depository.
- Baggage not claimed until 8:00 a.m. will be brought to CSC NCR, No. 25 Kaliraya Street, Quezon City.
- Participants are advised to park at the parking areas of SM Mall of Asia and pay the corresponding fees (P45.00 or P30.00 flat rate for covered and open areas, respectively) and proceed on foot to the assembly area.
- Buses are not allowed to enter the SM MOA Complex. As such, participants shall alight at the BUS PARKING AREA at Block 29 (please see route). Parking is free of charge.
- No drop off point near the stage.
- VIP/guests with car pass may park at Block 20. Parking fees still apply.
Let us be at our best behavior at all times and ensure the enjoyment of everybody. Let’s have fun. See you then!
The R.A.C.E. to Serve Fun Run IV is already this Saturday!
Here the maps for the 3K, 5K, and 10K routes:
SM will be doing a six-day, back-to-back sale/promo for government workers in all of its SM Department Stores nationwide on September 15-17, 2014 and in all of its SM Supermarket and SM Hypermarket Stories nationwide on September 19-21, 2014.
The details of the special sale/promo of SM Department Stores, SM Supermarkets and SM Hypermarkets are as follows:
- civil servants who are able to show their official government office ID/or GSIS ID and SM Advantage Card (SMAC), SM Prestige Card, MOM Card, or BDO Rewards Card.
For detailed information, please see the attached CSC Announcement:
Announcement No. 47 s. 2014
The video of CSC Chair Francisco T. Duque III’s anniversary message is up on YouTube:
You may also download the transcript here:
message_PCSA 2014 FTD video message
CSC Regional Office No. 4 announced the following semi-finalists to the 2014 Government Choral Competition:
Dasmariñas City Teachers Chorale
Ilocos Norte National High School Chamber Singers
Pangasinan Provincial Chorale
Calbayog City Chorale
Bayugan City Division Choir
City Government of of Makati Employees’ Chorale
PAGCOR Voice Symphony
Pag-IBIG Fund Chorale
All semi-finalists will perform at the Grand Finals to be held at Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo, Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Main Theater, Pasay City on September 30, 2014. This year’s GCC is organized by the Civil Service Commission in partnership with the Philippine Choral Directors Association (PCDA), Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP), National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA), and Dakila – Philippine Collective for Modern Heroism.
For more information, contact the GCC Coordinator (CSC Regional Office No. 4, Quezon City) at (02)9271830, or visit the CSC website at http://www.csc.gov.ph.