2012 PHILIPPINE CIVIL SERVICE ANNIVERSARY
R.A.C.E. TO SERVE II FUN RUN GUIDELINES
Date: September 8, 2012 (Saturday)
Venue: Quirino Grandstand, Manila
Time: 10K – 5:30 a.m. 5K – 5:45 a.m. 3K – 6:00 a.m.
Registration Period: July 5 to August 6
Registration Fee: P150.00
- CSC Field Office nearest you (Find your FO here.)
- Dir. Claudia A. Tan – (02) 381-7681
- Mr. Henry B. Peliño – (02) 749-9026
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Participants must be 18 years old and above.
- Participants must check in at the starting line 20 minutes before the start.
- Race bib must be worn at all times during the race.
- The organizers decision is final.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Download registration form here.
- Submit registration form to any CSC NCR Field Office or at the CSC NCR Regional Office at No. 25 Kaliraya St., Banawe, Quezon City.
- Pay the registration fee of P150.00.
- Claim your race bib upon registration.
WATER AND FIRST AID STATIONS
- Drinking water will be provided at the designated water station
- Medical aid will be available at certain points along the way and at the finish line
- Portalets will be available during the race
- Baggage deposit service is available at Km. 0
- Participants and other spectators may park at designated parking areas and other pay parking areas for a fee